Imagine being able to reach hundreds – or even thousands – of your best customers in real-time with your own personalized marketing message.
Now you can with our custom SMS text message solutions.
Perfect for restaurants, night clubs, and retail establishments, our text-messaging services can turn a slow day or night into one that is buzzing with customers.
Build a list of “opt-in” customers who WANT to be sent text messages from your Grand Rapids business.
How it Works
The key to a successful text message marketing system is to capture customer phone numbers so that you can send timely offers via text message well into the future.
1) Your customers “opt in” to your text marketing list by either a phone call to a local phone number we provide you, OR by sending a keyword to that same number.
2) Immediately, your customers will be sent a special text message offer or coupon back to their cell phones. You choose what you want as the first auto-response.
3) Your customer’s phone number is stored in a database so you can reach them via text message at anytime!
Imagine sending a time-sensitive special offer or sale to hundreds – or even thousands – of customers’ cell phones! That is the power of text message marketing.
Demo Our System
Our SMS marketing systems are custom designed for each and every client. Yours can work the way you want it to for your business.
Try a demo now. Grab your cell phone and text the word: DEMO to: 616-710-3903
You can also CALL that same number and hear a recorded message that explains our system in greater detail. Many older people are not adept at sending text messages, they would rather just call a phone number. We give you many options on how your text message marketing system works.
Text Message Marketing Case Studies
Text Message Statistics
- U.S. mobile ad spending will grow from $790 million in 2010 to $4 billion in 2015. Local ad spend will grow from US$404 million to $2.8 billion. Source
- This makes locally targeted mobile ads 51 percent of overall U.S. mobile ad spending, growing to 70 percent by 2015. Mobile local advertising includes ads that target users in specific locations or contain location-specific calls to action. Source
- Worldwide mobile messaging market will be worth over $200 billion in 2011 (SMS is $127 billion of this), reaching $334.7 billion by 2015. Source
- 6.9 trillion SMS messages were sent in 2010. SMS traffic is expected to break 8 trillion in 2011. Source
- Half a billion people accessed mobile Internet worldwide in 2009. Usage is expected to double within five years as mobile overtakes the PC as the most popular way to get on the Web. Source
- Many mobile Web users are mobile-only, i.e. they do not, or very rarely use a desktop, laptop or tablet to access the Web. Even in the US 25 percent of mobile Web users are mobile-only. Source
- 79 percent use a smartphone to help with shopping and 70 percent use phone in store. Source
- Of those: 54 percent located a retailer; 49 percent compare prices to help decide; 34 percent search in-store inventory; 44 percent read reviews and product info; 46 percent called a retailer; 40 percent looked for promotions and discounts; 28 percent used a discount coupon on phone. Source
90% of all text messages are read within the first three minutes of delivery
Biggest Texters Are….
* 18 to 24 year olds (95%)
* 25 to 34 year olds (87%)
* 35 to 44 year olds (74%)
* 45 to 54 year olds (69%)
* 55 to 64 year olds (43%)
* 65 and above (20%)* 82% of adults in the U.S. own a cell phone
(83% of all men, 81% of all women)
Contact us today to learn specific details on how a text message marketing plan can work for your business.